Monday, November 7, 2011

Kelly Kilmer: A Rock Star! (in the visual journaling, stamping, crafting world, of course)

I love Kelly Kilmer. She's a rock star!... in the visual journaling, stamping, crafting world, of course. I've never even met her, but oh!, how I admire her. She's an artist, a wife, a mom, a teacher, a visual journalist, and in *all that*, she still seems to stay grounded, even in all her glorious talented artistry. *sigh*
Check out her blog or take a class from her -- her "Prompt a Day" e-class changed my life! -- and you'll see why I gush. I heArt Kelly Kilmer!


Kelly Kilmer Artist and Instructor
(browse her blogs by clicking the link just above. Most recently, I love her blog about stamps and stamp sites: "Adding Stamps to the Class Pile".)

No comments:

Post a Comment