Friday, December 9, 2011

Inspired


After a whirlwind trip to Boston I am back home with my family.  Tired but renewed.  Relishing my time with my girls instead of impatiently waiting for naptime.  Invigorated that we are on the right track with our company and that we have something of great service to offer.  We will be posting more about this trip, the highs and lows, the insights and irritation, over the next few weeks, as we marinate in everything we learned.   Here are a few of the people that said things that stayed with us:

Brene Brown
Martha Beck
Lena West
Mel Robbins
Marley Majcher

I can't wait to share some of the wisdom we absorbed. For now, just know that I am inspired and grateful, and can't wait to pass along some of the valuable things that helped us feel that way.  Women rock.  Seriously.  We do.

No comments:

Post a Comment