Monday, March 19, 2012

A Year of Art Prompts

It's a gorgeous, sunny 72 degrees outside: 72!! I can't sit at my computer and think and type today, really, I can't!
So I'm quickly sharing with you these super fun journal prompts I found today on ClothPaperScissors.com. Created by Belinda Spiwak & Friends, they are once-a-week ideas for you to use in your journaling. The artist that told me about them has printed them, cut them into individual strips, and put them in a jar. She's randomly pulling them out to see what she gets.
I think I'll do that too... whenever I come back inside!

A Year of Art Prompts:  http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/media/p/21799.aspx
______________________________
**What's new?**
Doodlebugheart it moving to Larchmont, NY! Come play with us Sunday, April 29.

We're celebrating, so there will be champagne, chocolate, chips and salsa, and *free gifts*! There will be crafts available and a special give-away. Drop by and say hello!
Sunday, April 29, 2:00-5:00 
3 Highridge Road, Larchmont, NY  10538

No comments:

Post a Comment