Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm on Vacation

     ~Emily Cline
I'm on vacation.
I'm sleeping in. Staying up late. Eating whatever I want. Drinking wine. Reading. Watching movies. Listening to TED talks.
Talking talking talking. It's 24 hour a day therapy.
This was our set up on the first day:
And this is what's coming out:
We exchange teeny little gifts: votives, pens, altar bowls, incense. The little birds were birthday gifts.
I'm on vacation. 
I'm in Heaven.
_______________________
***What's next?***

Join us Sunday, October 21, from 2:00-5:00 p.m. for our monthly Gather & Giggle crafting date. We'll explore visual journaling (as always), but if you have your own craft, bring it!

Suggested donation of $10 at the door, though if it's your first time, please be our guest!
Email for details and registration: Info@Doodlebugheart.com or at Meetup.com




No comments:

Post a Comment