Monday, January 30, 2012

ARTFEST here I come!

Through my artist friends on Facebook, I recently found out about "ARTFEST" -- this magical creative event held every year in Fort Worden, Washington. Started by Teesha Moore some 13 years ago, this 3 day arts and crafts retreat is held in an old army base. People come from all over to take classes, meet up with their on-line artist community, and sell their wares. This year, I'm going! 
I just got my thoroughly thorough information packet in the mail, along with the cutest coloring book. Not only does the info booklet have tons of necessary suggestions, but also what I'm signed up for, where I'm going, what I need to bring, and this:
(I'm a little worried about the 5th line: "Make new friends". I'm going alone and for some reason, that just sounds scary!)

And the coloring book! It's so gorgeous in it's black and white form, I almost hate to color it in!
...and one very pretty lady... maybe she'll keep me company!
_________________________________________________________________

What's next?

*Wishing Well Weekend Workshop! March 2-4, 2012

We women are always in transition! We move, get married, divorced, raise children, switch jobs. Transitions of any kind -- even good ones -- can leave us feeling lost, alone, and unsure about what to do next. We're here to help.

Our fun, creative exercises will help you reveal *your own* answers and insights. Beginners to professionals welcome: no crafting experience necessary! Space is limited; register (here) early!

***Special offer for the first 4 paid registrants: a free 5 x7 print of your choice from the Ruby Shea Etsy shop.
***See "What's New" page for information about a scholarship.

*Ridgewood Newcomers -- "10 Things" -- this spring date TBA; details will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment