Monday, April 2, 2012

ArtFest!!

Last week at ArtFest: 
...I witnessed a marriage proposal, slept in an old military bunk bed, shared a community bathroom, was renamed "Dirty Sally Calhoun", ate dessert 3 times a day, woke up to ravens, met awesome awesome women, bought jewelry and art, pushed my creativity farther than I ever have,...
...studied with him (Jesse Reno),... (above)

...made this (above),...

...my super wonderful roommate (Christa) made these (above),...

...my classmate did this (above),...

...I saw this,...

...and these...

... and this...

... and her...

... and then, finally, met the Conductor, Grand Poobah, Lady ArtFest Herself: the gentle, uber creative, patient Teesha Moore.
And no, I hardly slept a wink. happy happy happy.
_____________________________________________
**What's new?**
Doodlebugheart it moving to Larchmont, NY! Come play with us Sunday, April 29.
We're celebrating, so there will be champagne, chocolate, chips and salsa, and *gifts*! There will be crafts available and a special give-away. It's all free! Drop by and say hello!
Sunday, April 29, 2:00-5:00 
3 Highridge Road, Larchmont, NY  10538

No comments:

Post a Comment