Monday, December 3, 2012

Kelly Kilmer's Crafter's Crack

Evidence of an addict.
Kelly Kilmer's Grab Bags are like Crafter's Crack. I can't get enough of them. I'm totally addicted. For $50 (plus shipping), last week I got the best grab bag ever. I want to make them for my friends, but I'm sure they won't be nearly as good as hers. Besides, I hoard my stuff and I can't let anything go. 
But just so you know what crack in a plastic bag looks like, here's what I'm holding:
She stuffs it all in, I'm sure without weighing-- sticking extra washi tape on the outside!
Jammed full of uniquely colored and textured papers.
And these clear pages -- where does she find them!
I thought pens were just pens and stamps were just stamps. These are soooo gooooood.
Some stickers and doodads thrown in for good measure.
My worst addiction: stencils. I'm a goner.
All that's bad enough, but this Wednesday, December 5 at 7:00 p.m. PST, she's selling HANDMADE journals. (*cue Amy Winehouse's "Rehab" song...)
Don't miss out. They're gonna go fast!
_____________________

***What's next?***

Join us Tuesday, December 11, from 7:00-10:00 p.m. for ourmonthly crafting date.We'll make holiday cards, explore visual journaling, and as always, if you have your own craft or hobby, bring it! There will be festive refreshments, too!

Suggested donation of $10 at the door, though if it's your first time, please be our guest!
Email for details: Info@Doodlebugheart.com or at Meetup.com


1 comment:

  1. Lol!!!! Glad you liked it!!!!

    Thanks for the shout out! Have fun with your new toys!

    ReplyDelete